Best Value Auto Repair Shop Calgary

What sets Alberta Auto Sales & Repairs apart from the competition in becoming the Best Value Auto Repair Shop Calgary?

To excel at what one does in life, one must achieve a certain level of excellence. Every artist, athlete, or business strives to reach their potential by distinguishing themselves.

You know, I got a good chuckle the other day and will use its source to illustrate why we are known as Calgary’s GO TO Repair Shop for Customer Value on their dollar and just what our secret sauce is.

Alberta Auto Sales & Repairs runs a Google Ad every week in addition to our regular organic listings that customers search on. In reviewing the Ads, I came across one that was directly above ours as both were focused on Oil Change in Calgary. The competitors Ad was appealing to the market for customers to:

“Enjoy specialty coffee, indulge in baked goods & relax in our massage chairs”, whilst getting your vehicle’s Oil Change.

How wonderful is that! Stuff yourself with baked pastries, enjoy specialty coffees while getting massaged! (I kid you not folks, just google “Best Value Oil Change in Calgary”, and you will probably find it on page one of Google paid Ads. )

I admit to having a moment of weakness where, I just about dropped what I was doing to rush over and get the Oil Changed in my vehicle. Yummy pastries….

Anyway, back to the chuckle, because right after seeing their Ad and drifting into that fantasy, I was jolted back to reality from our very own Alberta Auto Sales & Repairs Ad directly below it. Here it is verbatim:

best auto repair calgary

Alberta Auto Sales Repairs Google Oil Change Ad.

Calgary’s GO-TO Auto Repair Shop for BEST Value
Then, I had the WOW moment! I realized nothing illustrates the Alberta Auto Sales & Repairs advantage more and how we have distinguished ourselves from the competition to become the best value auto repair Calgary, than this illustration! It underscores in bold why we are Calgary’s GO-TO Auto Repair Shop for the BEST VALUE on the customer’s dollar.

Best Auto Repair Shop for Value

Alberta Auto Sales & Repairs – Best Auto Repair Shop for Value

I guess if you have Donald Trump’s kind of money you wouldn’t give a lick about how much you spent on your vehicle while consuming those specialty coffees, baked pastries, and getting that royal massage. That’s FINE but this is Alberta 2017 and we are in the middle of a recession. I question who, in sound mind, wants to pay for that when getting an Oil Change period! I know many that have money and the reason they have it is they simply refuse to pay for that kind of nonsense! As we know, it’s not free! Someone is paying and we all know who isn’t!

The above scenario also illustrates a more in depth dimension of Alberta Auto Sales & Repair. We manage our overhead costs effectively and focus our investment decisions where we believe it counts most for our customers in terms of giving them the best return. When it comes to investing in our business, our priority is our people, equipment, and the technology in our auto repair shop. In a nutshell, You, are our priority!

Although our customer reception area is not state of the art, we feel it serves its purpose. Its clean and organized and offers ample room for our customers to wait and interact with us. From that moment, you walk in the door to the moment you leave our auto repair shop, we pride ourselves in customer interaction and keeping you informed regarding the auto repair service we are doing for you.

We won’t stick you into a massage chair and feed you specialty coffees and baked pastries, but we will be constantly interacting with you to advise and inform and build this most important relationship on trust and real value delivered. Our objective is to have you walk out our door informed and knowing that Alberta Auto Sales & Repairs has just delivered the BEST Auto Repair Value on the market to you with integrity! We know how crucial that is because we built Alberta Auto Sales & Repairs brick by brick on integrity and its basically what defines us.

The large majority of our customers return and we have been very fortunate to receive excellent referrals from them. We are very aware of the importance of delivering the best customer value in the market and know that it’s through that process we have become known as Calgary’s GO-TO Repair Shop for the best value on the customer’s dollar.

best auto reapir Calgary

Calgary’s GO TO Auto Repair Shop for VALUE.

Best Value Oil Change in Calgary

We offer the BEST Value price point for an Oil change service in Calgary period! For all around value we hit the market sweet spot for our customers. Whether you require the best value cheap oil change or the best value premium oil change, Alberta Auto Sales & Repairs delivers for you.

Our Google Ad basically says it all, when it comes to Oil changes:
“No Games – No Gimmicks – No Nonsense. JUST THE BEST PRICE!”

What’s included in that best price; however; is the care and attention (yes LOVE) from one our Red Seal Mechanics or Licensed Technicians along with a full and complete auto inspection and free consultation with our customers. Should we identify items through the inspection process our customers should be aware of, we simply advise. We are an ethical and responsible Auto Repair Service and pride ourselves on delivering the best industry service and advice to our customers with integrity. It’s About YOU!… and we live that motto at Alberta Auto Sales & Repairs!

Best Value Auto Repair Calgary

For the best value oil change on the market call Alberta Auto Sales & Repairs

Best Value Brake Repairs in Calgary
The Alberta Auto Sales & Repairs advantage and focus on delivering the Best Value in the local auto repair industry carries over to our brake repair service. We take a back seat to no one in delivering the highest quality standard brake repairs for the best value price point in Calgary.

We ensure that our Red Seal Mechanics and Licensed Technicians deliver the highest standard excellence in servicing one of the most important components of your vehicle that you and your family rely upon for safety.

Our customer service integrity standards get applied when doing the initial brake inspection and consultation with you. We take this very seriously and ensure you are fully informed with the best brake repair advice in the industry.

The scope of the service repair always depends on the extend of the wear and or damage. I say damage because unfortunately it does occur where a customer has not recognized the signals in terms of wearing on the brake pads and the damage has extended to the rotors and possible even the callipers.

We also have a sliding scale in terms of our pricing which is reflected in our three Brake Repair Options below. Basically, we have three tired pricing on brake pads. As an example, a customer could select a bargain, quality, or premium brake pad. In making your selection we will provide you with the best industry advice regarding your objectives and the vehicle your driving.

Check out our brake repairs page for a more in depth review on the best value brake repairs in Calgary. Make sure you watch our videos that focus on a full brake repair completed in our auto repair shop that provides enhanced detail regarding safety, diagnosis, and pricing.

Brake Pad Replacement Plans

Brake Pad Replacement Plans

Best Value Auto Repair Calgary
We deliver the BEST Value auto repair in all our auto repair services. To browse the detailed pages please go to our Auto Services page where you can then direct yourself to the auto repair page of interest.

It’s About You!

At Alberta Auto Sales & Repairs, what sets us apart is our focus on becoming the very best auto repair value shop Calgary. We constantly strive – in everything we do – to hit that sweet spot and achieve mechanical excellence at the best possible price. We call that sweet spot the BEST Value auto repair service for our customer. After fifteen years severing Calgary this has become our guiding light. We’re proud of our history and constantly strive to improve that level of customer value and living up to our mission statement, vision, and motto. Although we encourage you to check out our mission statement and vision on our About Us Page, we believe our motto says it all: “It’s About You!”

Best Auto Repair Calgary

Its About YOU!!!

AlbertaAuto

46 Comments

1. Alan on April 20, 2017 at 6:28 pm

Well that was awesome! I brought my wife’s vehicle in for an oil change and was in and out at a great price! Super happy.

• AlbertaAuto on July 16, 2017 at 12:24 am

Very pleased that you found value in our oil change service Alan. We appreciate you as our customer…

2. instamek on July 14, 2017 at 4:47 am

Nice post! Thanks for sharing the list of auto repair blogs. It is very helpful for many people who want to repair car. By the way thank you so much for the post and please keep sharing this kind of post.

• AlbertaAuto on July 16, 2017 at 12:26 am

Thanks Instmek for your kind comments. Alberta Auto Sales and Repairs intends to continue with our blog and write relevant industry related articles that hopefully our customers find value in.

3. Amandeep Kaur Sidhu on August 18, 2017 at 2:08 pm

Been here twice. Totally satisfied with the work you’ve done. Best place for auto repairs. Excellent customer service and very fast. Best thing is no appointment needed ?. Thank you very much.
    Aman Sidhu.

• AlbertaAuto on August 24, 2017 at 10:38 am

Thank you Aman for your kind comments. We appreciate you very much as our customer and will always strive to provide you with the best auto repair and customer service in Calgary…

4. Miss Bonnie on August 24, 2017 at 10:27 am

Thanks to Victor and his team!!! Great service that was fast and efficient, called at the end of the day and the next morning the truck was in for work. Brakes all around on the truck. Felt like we got honest work done and Victor was very helpful and informative. When I was leaving, at 5:30, I asked if he would have time for an oil change on the car, swapped out the car for the truck to go pick up my husband and when we returned they were pulling the car out, had it done in a flash.

• AlbertaAuto on August 24, 2017 at 10:35 am

Thank you Miss Bonnie for your kind words. We are very pleased that you found value in our customer service as this is indeed our highest priority.

We appreciate you as our customer.

5. peter boyd on August 24, 2017 at 12:46 pm

needed a quick oil change for my vehicle. just traveled from ont to Victoria bc. on my return journey. most oil change places are at 60 bucks for a base oil change and if you want to take it to a dealer add on another 20. phoned up alberta auto sales and they got me in right away. half an hour later and 30 bucks fantastic service at a great price. I’m surprised that not everyone in Calgary gets their oil changes there. thank you very much guys. one satisfied customer from Sudbury. thanks peter

• AlbertaAuto on August 24, 2017 at 1:29 pm

Thanks you so much Peter for your kind comments.

We are very pleased you found value in our customer service and price.

We firmly believe that we not only have the best price point in Calgary but when you combine the quality of our service and experience of our Red Seal Licensed Mechanics we we provide the best value on the dollar to our Calgary customers.

6. Kelly Eshpeter on September 13, 2017 at 6:53 pm

All I was looking for was a quick, cheap oil change. What I got was a very pleasant surprise. A warm greeting by the shop manager, an offer for a beverage, and quick friendly service. Got the very real impression that these people run a competent, honest business and really care about maintaining a good reputation. Very rare in the automotive world. Based on my first experience, I’ll be back soon for a brake job.

• AlbertaAuto on October 2, 2017 at 6:02 pm

Thank you so much Kelly for you kind comments. We are so pleased that you had a good experience at our shop and our customer service met your expectations. This is an area that we are committed to and very much aware of how important good customer relations are in building a business.

Thank you Kelly for choosing Alberta Auto Sales & Repairs…

7. Trent on October 2, 2017 at 5:51 pm

Hats off to AASR a couple honest jobs done there now and both the speed and quality along with the rates will keep me coming back and recommending Victor and his shop! Can’t beat it, if you want to a oil change for $30! Oil and a filter will cost you more than that!!

• AlbertaAuto on October 2, 2017 at 6:05 pm

Thank you Trent! It was a pleasure to meet you and work on your car. We appreciate your kind comments and review of our service.

Thank you so much for choosing Alberta Auto Sales & Repairs.

8. Dakarai Kongela on October 3, 2017 at 1:03 pm

Far and away the best bang for your buck. Friendly informative desk, quick service, and not a lot of money. Will definitely come back for other car needs.

• AlbertaAuto on October 3, 2017 at 1:26 pm

Thank you Dakarai for your kind words. It was great to meet you and work on your car.

We appreciate you as our customer and promise you quality customer service and the best value price point for our services.

Thanks for choosing Alberta Auto Sales & Repairs..

9. Simon Richards on November 3, 2017 at 11:04 am

My wife was in Calgary last month and needed a new tire. She had it replaced elsewhere and was told her the brake pads were so bad, legally they should not let her leave the shop. She didn’t like their attitude so left and stopped when she saw your shop for a second opinion. You guys assured her they were fine and when I finally had a look at them I had to agree. Thanks

• AlbertaAuto on November 3, 2017 at 11:54 am

Thank you Simon for informative comments on this matter. We recall the incident well and your wife expressed her concerns so we took the matter seriously and had our top mechanic inspect those brakes. Getting a second opinion especially when you don’t have a long term relationship with the Repair Shop or don’t feel comfortable about an estimate is always a good idea.

Thank you for updating us on this matter Simon.

10. Sylvia Paolini on November 6, 2017 at 11:16 am

I Started with just needing a oil change, the service was Excellent and the price was unbeatable. I have found a mechanic shop I know I can trust to be honest and take excellent care of all my mechanical needs. Thank you

• AlbertaAuto on November 6, 2017 at 11:24 am

Thank you Sylvia for your kind words. It is a pleasure to know you and an honour to work on your vehicles and provide you with our personalized car care. Thank you so much for choosing Alberta Auto Sales & Repairs.

11. James on November 15, 2017 at 5:34 pm

Solid service from nice people, I’ll be back for sure!

• AlbertaAuto on November 15, 2017 at 10:00 pm

James.. thank you so much! Your feedback means a lot to us!

12. Angie on November 20, 2017 at 7:36 pm

Great service!!! I had to cancel my appointment and reschedule for later in the day. They accommodated me quickly and so nicely. They took the time to answer my questions and check my concerns on my SUV. Guaranteed, me and my family members will be going back for all our vehicles service requirements.

• AlbertaAuto on November 24, 2017 at 8:50 pm

Angie thank you so much for choosing Alberta Auto Sales & Repairs. Appreciate you kind words very much!

13. Sidney on December 5, 2017 at 2:43 pm

Victor and his team at Alberta auto sales is amazing. Ended up having a friend in the process. Always treats you like family. Gives the best deals and always provides the best service. Very proud to come to victor with any help needed!

• AlbertaAuto on December 5, 2017 at 6:54 pm

We appreciate you as our valued customer Sidney. Thank you so much for your wonderful review and kinds words, and thanks for choosing Alberta Auto Sales & Repairs.

14. Andree on December 26, 2017 at 2:24 pm

True confessions: I am a middle-aged woman who knows nothing about my car. BUT…I have a mechanic who makes sure my jalopy is always travel worthy. Victor has been servicing my cars for almost a decade. I do a lot of traveling on mountain roads in all seasons. Victor not only maintains my vehicle, he has also helped me find good vehicles that are up to the challenge of my mountain adventures. Thank you Victor!

• AlbertaAuto on December 26, 2017 at 3:03 pm

Thank you so much Andree. We appreciate you as one of long term customers and want to thank you for choosing Alberta Auto throughout the ten year period you have been with us.

15. Azsanic on January 4, 2018 at 11:20 am

Great prices and great customer service!

• AlbertaAuto on March 23, 2018 at 5:16 pm

Thank you Azsanic! We appreciate your kinds words very much.

16. Dale Allen on January 20, 2018 at 3:51 pm

Calgary Auto Sales was recommended to me by another satisfied customer and I have used Victor for servicing on two of my vehicles. He has done a great job with both vehicles. Any issues were identified quickly and repaired in a cost effective and timely manner. No complaints here. I would recommend his shop with no hesitation. As a matter of fact – my wife’s daughter-in-law’s Suburban is scheduled for next week.

• AlbertaAuto on March 23, 2018 at 5:15 pm

Thank you so much Dale. We sure appreciate you as our valued customer and thank you for the recommendations.

17. Roy K on March 22, 2018 at 10:57 am

Great service from Victor and team. Quality maintenance and repairs at very reasonable prices. Excellent communication so expectations are both set and met. No surprises! Extremely polite. Very accommodating and wonderful to deal with. Highly recommended.

• AlbertaAuto on March 23, 2018 at 5:11 pm

Thank you Roy for your wonderful review. We sure appreciate the kind words and recommendation.

18. Dennis Nessman on March 23, 2018 at 9:57 am

Victor was very accommodating great price and good service.

• AlbertaAuto on March 23, 2018 at 5:13 pm

Dennis we sure appreciate your kind words. Thank you so much for the feedback.

19. Dennis Nessman on March 23, 2018 at 10:00 am

Victor was very accommodating great price and good service and very professional .

• AlbertaAuto on June 10, 2018 at 11:07 am

Appreciate the kind words Dennis, and thank you for choosing Alberta Auto Sales & Repairs.

20. Erika on April 12, 2018 at 12:02 am

Super accommodating, extremely honest and by far the most reasonable pricing. Victor and his team will go above and beyond to help in any situation, he is very approachable and is willing to answer any questions.

As a female I’d 100% recommend this company to everyone! Victor will explain things in terms regular people who don’t have much knowledge about vehicles will understand. Thank you so so so much,looking forward to having you guys as my regular and go to mechanics!

• AlbertaAuto on May 15, 2018 at 12:16 pm

Thank you Erika for your kind comments. We sure appreciate you as our customer.

Thank you so much for choosing Alberta Auto Sales & Repairs.

21. John Paul Fernandez on May 14, 2018 at 9:51 pm

Best oil change service deal in town. Quick and affordable. Would definitely come back soon for the other services. I highly recommend this shop to anybody. Thanks Victor ?

• AlbertaAuto on May 15, 2018 at 12:18 pm

John we appreciate your recommendation!!! Thank you for your kind words and thanks for choosing us.

22. Clayton on June 21, 2018 at 10:41 am

Excellent service and terrific VALUE!! I recommend Alberta Auto Sales for vehicle service and oil changes to everyone now. I am so glad I found them. Bring your car in for an oil change and you will realize you have found a trusted home for your service needs. Thanks Victor!

• AlbertaAuto on June 21, 2018 at 1:39 pm

Thank you Clayton for your kind words. We certainly appreciate your recommendation. Means a lot to us!

Finally, thanks Clayton for choosing Alberta Auto Sales & Repairs…

23. Don on December 27, 2018 at 10:09 pm

Great reliable and fast service from headlight bulbs to oil changes at a great price even got a good deal on a used vehicle. Victor and the guys at Alberta Auto Sales & Repairs are easy to deal with keep up the good work in 2019.

• AlbertaAuto on January 5, 2019 at 5:43 pm

Don, we appreciate your kind comments and thanks for choosing Alberta Auto Sales & Reparirs.